Dental Restoration Services
Repairing broken or decayed teeth is important for maintaining the overall health of your smile and keeping you comfortable during meals or social situations. Des Moines Dental Center provides a full line of restorative dental options that include:
- Dental Bridges If you’re missing one or more teeth, a dental bridge may be right for you. Anchored directly on your adjacent, healthy teeth, this restoration securely suspends a false tooth over the gap, replacing your absent teeth.
- Full Coverage Crowns This complete restoration is the preferred choice when your tooth is damaged beyond what a dental filling can repair. It covers your remaining healthy tooth, above the gumline, protecting it from additional wear and deterioration, while restoring the look and function of your smile.
- Fillings Dr. Reeves recommends mercury-free, white fillings when your tooth is suffering from a cavity. Made of composite material, your custom-tinted restoration will blend into your existing tooth, for a discreet treatment.
- Dental Implants are considered the modern standard for tooth replacement, allowing restorations to be more securely and permanently fixed in place. An artificial titanium “tooth root” is surgically placed into your jaw, where it becomes fused directly within the bone. This creates a strong anchor for your new crown, dental bridge or denture.
- DenturesFor patients suffering the effects of advanced tooth decay, gum disease or accidental injury that results in tooth loss, dentures may be the perfect answer. Completely restore your smile with full, partial or implant supported dentures. Once again, you can enjoy a confident smile that fits, functions and feels like your natural teeth.
Are you unsure which type of dental treatment you need? No problem! Dr. Reeves is happy to discuss your restorative options with you to help you find which type of procedure is best for your oral health needs. Schedule a comprehensive exam with us by calling us to learn more about how we can help you smile healthier.
Learn about teeth straightening options.