Dental Services that Fit Every Smile
There’s nothing more tedious than driving your family all over the Des Moines area for different types of dental appointments. At Des Moines Dental Center, we make your oral care convenient without compromising on quality.
Here, you will find a comprehensive menu of dental treatments including:
- General Dentistry including gentle dental hygiene cleanings, protective preventative treatments, and painless general tooth extractions
- Cosmetic Dentistry / Whitening and Veneers dramatically perfecting the problem areas in your smile with stain lifting treatments, or veneers and dental bonding to expertly conceal imperfections
- Restorative Dental Care to help you recover both the appearance and function of your teeth with durable bridges, porcelain crowns, and dental implants or dentures
- Pediatrics: Our friendly staff loves to work with kids and provide them with gentle dental care in a safe and caring atmosphere
- Periodontal Therapy can effectively treat receding gum lines and give you back your confident, self assured smile
- Orthodontics – Traditional and Invasalign solutions to help you straighten your teeth for a beautiful smile and an aligned bite. We offer Invisalign and traditional options to fit your budget and your schedule
- Endodontic Therapy / Root Canals that prioritizes your comfort throughout the procedure. Experience a restored smile without pain and discomfort!
- Gum therapy treatments that can effectively deal with infected gum tissue and help protect the affected teeth. Laser assisted therapy is available for even better results.
to provide an optimal restoration of functionality and appearance to extracted or missing teeth
- Tooth Colored Fillings blend seamlessly with your existing tooth and repair the damage done by cavities and tooth decay
- Sedation/Nitrous Oxide can make your next dental appointment relaxing and stress free. Don’t let concerns about your comfort keep you from getting beautifying or much needed restorative dental care
Your care plan will be tailored to fit your individual needs, smile goals and budget. Dr. Reeves is happy to review all of your options with you so that you can select the method of care most appropriate. For more information on our services, call us today.
We also offer emergency dentistry.